This is the latest interview with Casey Anthony published in the Daily Mail.
- Casey Anthony has spoken to media about her daughter’s death for the first time
- She was found not guilty of first-degree murder and aggravated manslaughter
- She insists she does not know how her daughter Caylee died
- Anthony asked the reporter not to run the run the interview after sitting down to speak on the record five times in the course of one week
- She says at one point she got in trouble because she is one of the few people who was willing to admit she had lied
- Anthony now lives with OJ Simpson investigator Patrick McKenna and says she can empathize with the football star, who was accused of murdering his wife
Comment by Richard Eikelenboom
I don’t know what happened in this case, but what I do know that more investigations could have been performed. Touch DNA could have proved who put the tape on the body of Caylee, or left DNA on her clothing and/or other items found at the crime scene. If for instance an unknown sex offender was involved, his DNA could have been found and that would put the case in a different perspective. If in dozens of samples only DNA from Caylee and Casey Anthony was obtained that would be kind incriminating for Casey. In order to prove homicide or other cause, a new investigation about the cause of death would be important.
I don’t think this is the last we hear from this case….
Geef een antwoord
Je moet inloggen om een reactie te kunnen plaatsen.